Concierge Service Acceptance Form
Anunta Technology Inc. (Anunta) is VMWare's Managed Services Partner (MSP) offering a full range of post- deployment (Day-2) services for Horizon Cloud, Horizon on Azure and VMC on AWS implementations. In order to quickly resolve any teething issues and ensure that customers are able to optimally use their Horizon Cloud, Horizon on Azure and VMC on AWS installation, VMware and Anunta have teamed up to include a 30-day concierge service with VMware's Onboarding packages and PSO Services for Horizon Cloud, Horizon on Azure and VMC on AWS. During this 30-day period, customers will have access to Anunta's technical know-how, tools and technology to ensure efficient operation of the essential elements of their DaaS-based application delivery ecosystem. This service significantly enhances the value customers get from their on-boarding package.
Why Smart Monitoring?
In order to monitor performance and troubleshoot effectively, it is very important to have end to end visibility across all dependent infrastructure elements. Anunta's smart monitoring service, based on its monitoring and analytics platform, EuVantage, will identify current and emerging performance, capacity and configuration issues across the DaaS-based delivery ecosystem. Customers will have complete visibility including all dependent systems and infrastructure as well as insights into end user experience, capacity and utilization. The scope of the monitoring would include Horizon Cloud, Horizon on Azure and VMC on AWS. VMs, essential services like DNS, DHCP and Active Directory, networks elements and servers for availability, capacity, and performance.
Why Service Desk?
Any change which impacts end-users needs critical attention, especially during the initial weeks of transition when users are getting used to a new environment. Special focus has to be provided to ensure their queries are addressed and resolved in a timely manner. This often presents a challenge to existing IT teams because in a DaaS environment the type of issues (and solutions) are often quite different from that encountered by regular service desks. Anunta will provide a Service Desk for customers Horizon Cloud, Horizon on Azure and VMC on AWS users, whereby Anunta coordinates the resolution of all IT incidents and IT service requests end-to-end.
Why Incident & Problem Management?
Customers might need immediate access to technical expertise to handle a Horizon Cloud, Horizon on Azure and VMC on AWS related issue, Anunta's Horizon Cloud, Horizon on Azure and VMC on AWS expert team will be available to handle any critical support requirements. This includes diagnosis, isolation and recovery, concluding with a full Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report. This team "owns" the incident completely and co-ordinates with all relevant teams including VMware GSS, Client WAN Team, Application team etc. for effective and quick resolution. Customers could also utilize these services to simply ask a question about their Horizon Cloud, Horizon on Azure and VMC on AWS operation or to request image or patch upgrades.
During the Concierge Services period a full suite of standard reports shall be provided, including the following:
- Alerts dashboard (Proactive/Reactive)
- User topology view
- Horizon Cloud, Horizon on Azure and VMC on AWS desktop health
- Active users
- Peak concurrency Report
- WAN utilization report
- Top users and usage trend
- Trend of call volume
- Top 10 Issues and request
- Recurring issues and request
- Root cause analysis
- SLA Dashboard
Location of services
All services by Anunta shall be delivered remotely.
Business hour support (8:00 am - 8:00 pm ET)
Out of scope
- Supply of any infrastructure, AMC, connectivity etc.
- Onsite support
- Anunta's ability to provide the Concierge Service is dependent upon Customer providing remote access to Anunta for the Ecosystem and upon the Customer providing accurate information. Anunta is not responsible for any advice or guidance it may give based upon faulty information or lack of access to the Ecosystem.
- The 'Concierge Service' is offered to customer at no charge on an "as is" basis. Anunta is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred by customer during its use of the concierge services. neither Anunta nor customer will be liable to the other for any lost profits, loss of use, costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, or for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages however caused and, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of liability, whether or not the party has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- In no event will Anunta's liability to customer exceed $100 US, regardless of the form of action whether in contract, negligence, strict liability, tort, products liability or otherwise.
I want to avail Concierge Services.